domingo, 7 de agosto de 2011

Investment Proposal.

PARTNERSHIP/INVESTMENT PROPOSAL.

Dear Sir/Madam,
good day to you and compliments to all, we've been trying to reach you severally without any success.We are trying if
this email can get into your inbox to explain our investment intentions to you.

I am contacting you briefly based on an investment of Ђ25.7 Million Euros(Ђ25,700,000:00.)in your country,as I
presently have a client who is very keen, interested and curious about investing in your country or in any viable
country you know well that could be profitable to invest in. But he has never done business in your country,nor
outside his country before now.I find it imperative to solicit for a partnership.

Hence upon receipt of this letter,I implore you to kindly respond and let me know how possible it is to work with
you in mutual partnership under the below conditions as follows:

1.My client is willing to invest immediately.
2.My client's fund is Ready.
3.My client is willing to pay a commission of 10% of the total investment funds for logistics/protocols which is
an equivalent of Ђ2,570,000.00.Million Euros to you as partner.
4.My client desires absolute confidentiality in the handling and management of his fund for a brief period of 5
(Five) years.

I must draw your attention to the fact that I have kept the information here in this letter stated brief;as I do
not know if you will successfully receive this letter or what your response would be.If you do have the interest,
potenciality and the capability to partner with me under the above stated conditionality,I will appreciate your
response sent back to me via: studiolegalesantelli@libero.it

I will appreciate that you include a brief profile of yourself and your company for me to better appreciate your
personality.Thanks in anticipation as I look forward to your response and our future partnership.

Do have a nice day.

Regards,

DR.SANTELLI P.MINUCCI.(AVV.)
(International Attorneys /Advisers/Legal Solicitors).
FIRENZE(FI.),
ITALY.

Nenhum comentário: